The 2021 MLS season begins on Friday so you know what that means? It’s time to get your fantasy MLS lineups ready.
Lucky for you, I’m here to help!
So here are my nine tips for fantasy MLS dominance ahead of the 2021 season.
- Don’t tweet negative things at players if they have a bad week
- Don’t be a homer!
- Understand the “Switcheroo” aka choosing a 4.0 player you know will not be in the match day roster and inserting him into your starting 11. Because that player will not register a score, the highest scorer on your bench will automatically be inserted into your lineup. (provided your lineup is legal!) Check out this video that further explains how to do this! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO2CgJzfwvY&t=4s
- Check out both MLS Rankings and Rotowire’s Rankings
- Check the Reddit page https://www.reddit.com/r/FantasyMLS/
- Spend your money in the midfield
- Look for cheap clean sheet opportunities with your defenders
- Don’t get fancy. Just keep it simple.
- Don’t forget to set your captain
Now that you have these tools in your back pocket, why not put them to use? Make sure to join our fantasy MLS league by clicking on the link below.