Kei Kamara is on the list of top-selling MLS jerseys, according to a league press release sent out on Friday.
The list of twenty players, which is based on MLSStore.com sales since the beginning of 2016, features one Homegrown, six US national teamers, and 14 Designated Players. Five of the inclusions are from the Seattle Sounders while the LA Galaxy, Portland Timbers, and New York City FC have three.
The Revolution's sole representative is Kamara, who comes in at number 20. Kamara was traded by Columbus Crew SC on May 12, 2016. The forward has instantly become a fan favorite in Foxboro and has contributed three goals in nine games.
The full list can be found below.
1. Andrea Pirlo (New York City FC)
2. Clint Dempsey (Seattle Sounders)
3. David Villa (New York City FC)
4. Jordan Morris (Seattle Sounders)
5. Steven Gerrard (LA Galaxy)
6. Kaká (Orlando City SC)
7. Didier Drogba (Montreal Impact)
8. Sebastian Giovinco (Toronto FC)
9. Frank Lampard (New York City FC)
10. Dom Dwyer (Sporting Kansas City)
11. Darlington Nagbe (Portland Timbers)
12. Diego Valeri (Portland Timbers)
13. Giovani dos Santos (LA Galaxy)
14. Robbie Keane (LA Galaxy)
15. Graham Zusi (Sporting Kansas City)
16. Nat Borchers (Portland Timbers)
17. Brad Evans (Seattle Sounders)
18. Osvaldo Alonso (Seattle Sounders)
19. Brek Shea (Orlando City SC)
20. Kei Kamara (New England Revolution)