We're all upset at the New England Revolution loss to Toronto FC last night. However, several of us here at The Bent Musket were able to tailgate and party together, something that rarely happens.
The highlight of the night, though, was when our boy Matty Jollie sang the national anthem. The Revolution have released the above video of Matty being interviewed by Jeff Lemieux and then his rendition of "Star-Spangled Banner." Unfortunately there seems to be an echo or sound delay in the video for his song, but I can assure you as someone who was there that he knocked it out of the park.
More from The Bent Musket:
- Early Whistle, Saer Sene Non-Goal Highlights Inconsistency of Referees in MLS
- Revolution vs. Toronto 2013: Live Game Thread Part Deux
- Breakers 2-2 Western New York Flash: Breakers Collapse Late, Settle for Draw
- Revolution vs. Toronto 2013: Game Two Full Coverage
- Revolution vs. Toronto 2013: Preview, Notes, and Injury Report Part Deux