This is it. This is for everything. At the end of the day today, the Revolution will either be in the playoffs (and as high as the third seed in the East), or their season will have ended. A lot of this could be dependent on other results, but one thing is certain: if the Revs win, they're in.
I'm not going to bother previewing the match since I just did that last week. I'll run through the injury reports, though, and leave everyone with this: you're about to witness the biggest Revolution match since 2009. Watch. Join our live thread. And wring every ounce of enjoyment out of this; you never know when we're going to have this opportunity again.
REVOLUTION INJURY REPORT
OUT: Gabe Latigue (R ACL Surgery), Saer Sene (L Lower Leg Surgery), Juan Toja (Lower Back Irritation)
QUESTIONABLE: Chris Tierney (R Ankle Irritation)
CREW INJURY REPORT
OUT: Eddie Gaven (L ACL Rupture), Glauber (L ACL Rupture)
QUESTIONABLE: Federico Higuain (R Hip Contusion)
Don't forget to check out Brendan's earlier piece on playoff scenarios to see where the Revs can end up.
LET'S. GO. REVS.
More from The Bent Musket:
- New England Revolution Updated MLS Playoffs Scenarios
- Steve Zakuani: How Does He Work, And How Does He Play?
- Breakers Trade Nogueira, Add Draft-Pick Depth Ahead of NWSL Draft
- Red Sox World Series Coverage and Bruins Rivalry Night: Where and What to Read
- Revolution Player of the Month, September 2013: Lee Nguyen